|TEAS BY：Loose Weight Pu erh | Tribute Long Jing | Tieh Kuan Yin | Tribute Da Hong Pao||
free shipping on all orders over $50
A brief introduction on QualitySafety Certification
“QS” is the English abbreviation of food QualitySafety. Products with “QS” have been approved by the country. All the food manufacturing enterprises must have compulsory inspections. If their products are qualified, the product license code will be marked on the package of products in a smallest sales unit. All the products are not allowed to be sold to the market until they are marked “QS”. According to The QS supervision and management methods on food-processing enterprises announced by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China, 10 kinds of food are listed into the QS system such as meat products, dairy food, convenient and quick-frozen food, puffs series food, seasonings, beverages, biscuits, canned food, etc. The General Administration will take 3 to 5 years to implement QS system to all the 28 kinds of food. This implementation is a trend to connect with the international community and be aware of food security.
The content of QS Certification
1. The QS Certification is a license system of food production implemented to food processing enterprises. Food production license, which permits selling things within the manage scale of itself, will be released to the company which has basic production conditions and is able to guarantee the food qualities. If companies haven’t the above conditions, they are banned to manufacture and process food.
2. The QS Certification is a compulsory examination for ex-factory products. Products that haven’t been examined or are examined disqualified are not allowed to be sold to the market. Companies that are unable to make self-examination are forced to have attorney for examination.
3. The QS Certification is a product licensing system implemented to products. Products that are examined qualified will be marked QS.
The range of QS Certification
1. All food that has been processed (On-the-spot making and selling, primary-processing products are not included)
3. Plastics and paper containers;
4. Chemical products which can be eaten;
5. Relevant equipments for food processing;
6. Tooth paste